Billboard Cinema with expanding and collapsing delays
The Billboard Cinema is a stunning video ad format that expands and plays sound at mouseover events. In collapsed status, an overlay window is shown where the whole video content is visible.
- The format can be delivered to all HTML5-capable browsers on desktop devices and tablets, as well as a number of mobile browsers. However, a combination with a mobile cinema format for campaigns across multiple devices is recommended.
- The video starts automatically when loading the website and plays/stops sound and expands/collapses on mouseover/mouseout events.
- Several settings are available. These include the position of the overlay window, border styles, expanding/collapsing times, audio delays etc. For a complete settings list, please refer to the settings page.
Required source material/information
- Video (at least 720p)
- Alternative content (PNG, JPG)
- Desired settings if different from default settings
- Click-through URL if desired